| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bishop, Ca in April is quite mild at 11.9 °C (53.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 19.6 °C (35.3 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 6.6mm (0.3in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Bishop, Ca April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bishop, Ca, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bishop, Ca:
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 267.4 kms (166.2 miles) NNW
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 303 kms (188.3 miles) WNW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 336.4 kms (209 miles) WNW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 327.4 kms (203.4 miles) WNW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 260.7 kms (162 miles) WNW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WSW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) SSW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 332 kms (206.3 miles) SW