| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bishop, Ca in January is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.6 °C (21.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 17.5 °C (31.5 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.2mm (1.1in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 10:15 long with an average length of 9:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Bishop, Ca January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bishop, Ca, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bishop, Ca:
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 267.4 kms (166.2 miles) NNW
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 303 kms (188.3 miles) WNW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 336.4 kms (209 miles) WNW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 327.4 kms (203.4 miles) WNW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 260.7 kms (162 miles) WNW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WSW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) SSW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 332 kms (206.3 miles) SW