| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bishop, Ca in July is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.2 °C (97.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 22.8 °C (41 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 5.8mm (0.2in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:06 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Bishop, Ca July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bishop, Ca, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bishop, Ca:
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 267.4 kms (166.2 miles) NNW
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 303 kms (188.3 miles) WNW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 336.4 kms (209 miles) WNW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 327.4 kms (203.4 miles) WNW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 260.7 kms (162 miles) WNW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WSW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) SSW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 332 kms (206.3 miles) SW