| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bishop, Ca in June is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 21.8 °C (39.2 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 4.6mm (0.2in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Bishop, Ca June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bishop, Ca, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bishop, Ca:
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 267.4 kms (166.2 miles) NNW
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 303 kms (188.3 miles) WNW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 336.4 kms (209 miles) WNW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 327.4 kms (203.4 miles) WNW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 260.7 kms (162 miles) WNW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WSW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) SSW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 332 kms (206.3 miles) SW